Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Book review

England Our England

A Nation In Jeopardy!

I recently purchased the above titled book, by Vernon Coleman.

It was advertised in the Daily Express, being a cynical person regarding the EU, and by being cynical I mean wanting out!.. I bought the book.

If only half of what this guy writes about is true, then we need to wake up and get our country back. I could write pages of facts, figures and give you examples and sound bites.

If I did you wouldn't believe me, so all I can say is go out and buy the book, or failing that borrow it from your local library, if they have it in stock.

Get it, read it and then write to your MP, MEP, local papers, discuss everything in the book, but we must act upon it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home