Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HeeHee Gordons losing lots of our money!!!!

Get in....... Now I hate the EU and all it stands for with a vengence, I believe that the EU has a specific aim and that is to fuck this country over for the two world wars we won,,, well ok and various other little arguements we won against the froggies.

But it appears some dastardly dutch consumers (according to Gordo) are in the process of doing us a favour...

Pissed of at paying Dutch duty on French wines they import, they took the case to the European Legal Chief, Francis Jacob, who has or is expected to rule in favour of the consumers, and some 80% of his rulings are backed by the European Court.

Which opens the way for all us hard taxed Brits to get loadsa fags n booze at cheap prices... and they can even post them to us... no need to go and get them yourself....

So it looks like some Latvian company will be posting me my Lambert & Butler ciggies @ £7.50 per 200 on a regular basis... and Gordo loses out ... wet my self!! I am nearly crying with laughter.

In past posts I have stated my belief that the government was acting illegally in imposing "guidelines" as to how many ciggies we can bring back from the EU. Only with NuLabour could free trade between EU countries be ok unless Gordo loses some of OUR money
in which case its Nope!! sorry cant have you bringing that many/much back... bad for the exchequer dont ya know. Tight scotch git!!!

So at a conservative estimate gordo stands to lose £16 Billions of income from taxation of fags and booze... Now that will really hurt him, as his fiscal policies are shite ,,,,, hence tax tax and tax and tax.... somebody should shoot the fucker.... I'll chip in with a £10.00 to start the collection going...

Mind you I really do epect the meally mouthed scottish cunt to try and do something to stop it applying to us,,,,, like maybe withdrawing from the whole shambolic ediface??? nah don't think so... he hasnt the balls...

But I do reckon that the EU must have some really big fuck up to hide if they're letting us have this one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home