Monday, March 12, 2007

This IS NOT Child fucking friendly

Well I often wondered how long it would take the NuLabour thieves to realise what a potential cash cow they would be creating with the proposed ID Cards.

Not withstanding the actual set up costs, which is rumoured to be in the billions, and the price which we the supposed free people of the UK, have been informed will have to pay for the privilege of owning one? Only about £93.00, which is the governments assessment, and as we all know, they assess like they fuck. Which is to say they last about thirty seconds and brag about shagging all night, so in reality the cost is going to be sky high!

I often wondered about how would they or could they force us to carry them. I understood that people on benefits would have to provide them as a matter of course, otherwise no benefits, I mean I am no Einstein but I knew that would be the first use. Then I assume the next would be the NHS, no ID no treatment. But couldn't see how they would get the rest of the population to use them. well according to the Daily Mail they (NuLabour) have said that banks and other companies will have access to the information for a fee!

Now as Longrider said a while ago, "Let me make this clear; my identity is just that, mine. It is not yours, it is not the state’s, it is mine and mine alone. It is up to me to decide who will be privy to information about that identity." Well said that man, I couldn't agree more! I too am not for sale, my Identity is mine, so hands off you fuckwits!!

So if I understand this correctly the government of fuckwits are going to make me pay for something I don't want,I don't fucking really need, that will be fucking useless, they are then going to feel free to allow all and fucking sundry access to my fucking data!! THEY CAN GET TO FUCK... No No No... My old maxim comes to play, "You want to Fuck Me? then kiss me!, You don't kiss me you don't get to fuck me!!!"

Sorry tony and gordo, this little fat bastard (lfb= Little Fat Bastard) is now going to buy plenty of razor wire, unlike DK who prefers death by insect which for you bunch of nefarious humpty backed bastards is way to fucking easy, and no-were near painful enough!!

I have decided that razor wire wrapped snugly around your balls (if you have any left) and spiralled up you tiny little nulabour cocks, you are then to be forced to anally roger each other till either you both fucking get one working brain between you or Millibrand's balls finally drop!,or you both come!! Which must be attested by Hazel Blears using the gargle reflex to ascertain that sperm is present in the afore mentioned ravaged assholes, she talks so much shit, so the taste shouldn't bother her in the slightest!
Plus the smell is something her supporters have been used to for years.

You will then be passed to DK for his pleasure, after which I hope you rot and fucking DIE!!!!! Fucking CUNTS!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get your point but I think you've gone a little over the top towards the end ...

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home