Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year.....

Well folks, its now officially 2008, and we are all wondering what this new year has in store for us.

My apologies for lack of posts, but the gap for chrimbo was extended due to massive building projects, ok not so big really , but having bathroom ripped out and replaced, doors ripped out and windows replaced to me is major. Even more so when its all got to be paid for :-(
(Having read all the blurb etc, I am assured that end/start of year is the cheapest time to get work done, as everyone is suffering from lack of cash.)

Anywho, the labour or should that be Liebour Party have had members caught lying and cheating, no surprise there then! Yet still refusing to resign, oh for the days of the Tories who at least had the decency to pack up and fuck off when all went wrong! (I don't mean I actually want them back in power, just that they seemed generally to be a little more honourable, if such a thing is possible with politico's)

Our government of esteemed liars and charlatans are forcing through parliament the "reform treaty" and one could hazard a guess that it will be forced through no matter what, unless of course some fucker bombs parliament...... no wait that's November the fifth isn't it?

Whilst there has been a lack of posting on my part I have as ever managed to keep up with all the blogs that I read, and please be assured that I do read you all, even when I don't comment.

So onwards and ever onwards, the fight still remains, let us all join in making it hard for all the fuckwits in office and the so called opposition.

Once again Happy New Year to one and all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger old and angry said...

If you go to YouTube, and type in the search box.... V for Vendetta
You can see a short video of the Houses of Parliament, St.Stephens tower et all being blown up!
I often go there when i feel the need for a "lift" in my day.
For some reason it does make me extraordinarly happy when i watch it!!!

1:12 pm  
Blogger Mark Wadsworth said...

Welcome back, good post.

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home